3D printing & designing for a optimal print is a passion, especially when it comes to rubberlike materials. I have worked for a long time with TPU filaments and I also manufacture my own electrically conductive TPU 3D print filaments (Check out rubber3Dprinting.com if you would like to learn more or buy some material).
I had the absolute privilege to contribute with 3 pieces of rubberlike PI-ETPU 95-250 Carbon Black 3D prints to this amazing Batman car build by Caresto AB.
Need help to 3D-print something?
FDM prints made from thermoplastic filaments:
3D printing (preferably with 0.7mm nozzle, but also 0.4mm) in soft TPU in the following materials:
- Black TPU, Shore 85 A (Gray & Blue might also be possible)
- Black TPU, Shore 90 A (Gray & Blue might also be possible)
- Black TPU, Shore 95 A (Gray & Blue might also be possible)
- Black TPU, Shore 60 D
- Black TPU, Shore 64 D
- Black TPU, Shore 75 D
- Black electrically conductive TPU, Shore 85 A
- Black electrically conductive TPU, Shore 95 A
Extruding/3D printing in customer specific materials so that your prototype can get as close to the end product as possible (note, not every type of material is possible to use for 3D printing).
SLS: (Good resolution prints made of thermoplastic powders):
- Flexible TPU, Shore 70 A. natural white or black (more colors are available, contact me for more info).
- Flexible TPU, Shore 92 A. natural white or black
SLA (Very high resolution prints made of photo-polymer resins):
- Black Elastomeric Polyurethane, Shore 70 A
- Black simulated rubber, Shore 80 A
- Different methods can be used to mould silicon from 3D-prints, very soft versions can be made. Contact me for more info
Need help finding a production/tooling partner when it´s time to scale up your production? Give my network a try!
Do not hesitate to use the contact form if you need any help.
Rendered 3D print pictures (virtual materials available for DL in KeyShot Cloud